Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do you have some cute ideas for up-dos?

I am fine with makeup and fashion, but I don't have the first clue about my hair. It's long, about mid-back length, and light brown. I have a round face and I hate it so I keep my hair long and straightened every day. Even though there's a lot of heat wear, I take care of my hair and it stays healthy.



At work I have to keep my hair back from my face (I am a waitress and no I don't have to wear a hat or anything). Usually I put it up in a little pompadour or just a plain jane ponytail with a headband or scarf tied around my head.



Basically... I need ideas for how to do my hair! Some twists for the everyday ponytail. No prom hair, please. And don't just copy-paste from website because I already know how to use Google, thanks.



Do you have some cute ideas for up-dos?

-maybe a messy bun



-or half-up



-or a pony tail with litte braids going back with it... (like this http://www.vintageamore.com/1/images/jes... only pulled back into a ponytail after it's done)



-or something like this http://www.vm-caps.com/caps/displayimage... (you use a clip to put it up)



-or something like this http://www.vm-caps.com/caps/displayimage...



sorry I can't be more help/ i've been having the same problem myself.



Do you have some cute ideas for up-dos?

A quick, updo is a messy bun. Just pin up a bun, and then add some hair elastics going every which way. It look great with a headband. Or, to spice up a ponytail, add sparkly clips on the side, or use a cool hair elastic.



Do you have some cute ideas for up-dos?

you could take the front peices of your hair from each side and pin it back with a bow, ribbon, clip, barett, or pin. you can also go get a cute cut from a profesinal salon, were you can put your hair up and you have little side bangs, or when you wear a ponytail get a thin ribbon and tie it around the base of the pony. i also need my ahir out of my face, u just go with a ponytail, or i take my re3ally short few hairs in front and clip it to my head then put it in a ponytail, plus, you ccan always try one of those adidas head band things



Do you have some cute ideas for up-dos?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Do you have some cute ideas for up-dos?

I also have to wear my hair up. My fave up-do at the moment is a simple ponytail with a few pieces of hair curled and a small quiff. However, I don't know if you will be able to get away with this as a waitress.



Gemma %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment