Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I do my make-up for prom?

My dress is midnight blue and it's a halter. I have dark hair and I have light - medium skin.



How do I do my make-up for prom?

k, dont go overboard. i would use cover up to coverupany blemishes, blush (smile and apply to ur cheeks lightly), dk black, brown or dk blue mascara, use a pink sheer lipstick, lipgloss combo and ur set!



hope this helps!



How do I do my make-up for prom?

I think you should wear light blue eyeshadow because you skin is medium so it wont show too much. But, underneath it wear put a white coating of eyeshadow because you want to bring out your eyes, and that really helps.



How do I do my make-up for prom?

remember less is more. pick a feature to highlight lips or eyes. Never both you dont want to look like you were hired for the eve.



Oh and have fun at Prom.....



How do I do my make-up for prom?

i would wear a really deep blue eyeshadow ( but dont put too much on or youll look like a clown.) and foundation and black mascara



and put concealer on your lips and go over them with a very neutral beige lip gloss.



this is how my sister did hers and she looked gorgeous/



How do I do my make-up for prom?

Ok, well if you have green eyes then use a plum or purple eyeshadow with black eye liner. If you have blue eyes then use a color or eyeshadow that makes your eyes stand out. But don't make your make-up too dark. But since your wearing a midnight blue dress, you could go for the blues and the purples for eyeshadow, and use a little bit of black eyeliner. And use some blush. And here's a tip: to keep your make up from smearing, when your done putting it on, brush a little of powder over your eyes [closed].



How do I do my make-up for prom?

i love doing these ones!!! K well thank you for telling me how dark your hair is and what your skin color is and your dress color!! K well first off...let me say that you picked a great dress color for your skin tone. Blue is one color that for light-medium skin won't wash them out. Anyway, I suggest doing this:



For eyes:



Use a black eyeliner on the bottom of your eyelids. [almost touching your eyelashes.]



Next, define them with a little dab of gold sparkle or a gold eyeliner. [you can buy this at any local drug store such as CVS or Duane Reed]



Don't use mascara though because too much dark will look tacky.



Also, this is optional.



If you want apply a little bit of dark blue eyeshadow on your upper eyelids and ontop of that you can add a little white to make the color a little lighter.



For your face:



Use a little bronzer on your cheeks



On top of that add a TINY TINY bit of blush



If you have any pimples or anything you want to cover up then put some concelor on but dont overdose..your skin can look all cakey



For your lips:



If you wanna wear lipstick then the color I suggest is a light pink. Red does not look good with blue dresses but a pink is subtle and if you pick the right pink it will blend in with your natural lip color the whole night.



If not then apply a sheer gloss.



Congrats and HAVE FUN



I hope i helped



How do I do my make-up for prom?

definitely smokey eyes........maybe some bronze highlights on the lid, and black liner and mascera.......since your hair is dark and your dress is dark, their eyes will be drawn to your face immediately and you want to have big sparkling sexy eyes........if you have fair skin this is a plus for you. It will make you look sultry, sexy and mysterious...the darker your eyes the better just make sure it blends well and not straight cut lines. trust me i'm an expert



How do I do my make-up for prom?

Why are you asking us?



Do your make-up the way you want.



Do it the way you think looks good.



How do I do my make-up for prom?

welll leess is more they say and this applys to prom also dont go to heavy then u might look like a tramp but dont go to suddle that it looks like your not wearing any make up at all but put more make up on than u usally wear on a regular basis



How do I do my make-up for prom?

Cleanse and hydrate your kin first. Then, apply foundation and over the foundation concealer where you need it (usually undeyes and any imperfection-pimples, marks...). Blend, blend, blend! Next, apply some cheek stain or blush (I like the stain better becasue it withstands more) and next do your eyes: you can try with a silver shadow that suits most eye colors. Apply a soft ivory from lashes to browbone, then silver in the crease. Line with a black pencil, inside and out. Apply black mascara. Paint your lips out in a nude lip liner, just make sure you paint the lips out not just line them, or you楹搇l look like some scary lady from the mid-80s. Apply some lip gloss over it. Finish with a dusting of loose transparent powder to minimize shine (press the sponge on the skin to fix the makeup).



Good luck!



How do I do my make-up for prom?

well do your hair as an updo then my advise is go for the dramatic eyessssssss and less on the lipstick..gloss would be better, I instead of foundation try the new product smashmouth has, it makes your skin glow.



How do I do my make-up for prom?

Prom Makeup Tips



http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment