Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hair for dance? half up/down?

I kind of like the hairdo in this picture--http://beauty.about.com/od/prom/ss/hair2...



i'm looking for a not-too-fancy half up half down...something that won't take too much time to do, and can get kind of messed up from dancing



thanksss



Hair for dance? half up/down?

That picture is very nice, but kinda mature. If you want to have fun, do a really easy up style, with some cascading down to frame your face, nothing harsh or overly "done".....just nice and easy.



Hair for dance? half up/down?

thats how i like to wear my hair when it's curly. i think it looks great on everybody and is really easy to do. go for it, good luck!



Hair for dance? half up/down?

Yeah, I like it, it's cute!!! Sometimes I do that when I scrunch my hair.



Hair for dance? half up/down?

Go with the Britney Spears look. Just shave your head.It won't get messed up in a 100mph wind tunnel.



Hair for dance? half up/down?

Defenetly up!

No comments:

Post a Comment