Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How do I create soft curls & big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

http://i27.tinypic.com/2dtxged.jpg



http://i31.tinypic.com/mrgh.jpg



(copy paste image links)



I have already tried a curling iron, and it didn't work.. it made my curls too "crunchy" and stiff and prom-like. I've also tried velcro rollers and they didnt' work as well, not curly enough, so please don't suggest those. I'm looking for big hair like this especially at the crown of the head, I want more *poof* if that makes sense lol. Thanks in advance !!



How do I create soft curls %26amp; big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

Ok, first if you want more volume, volumising shampoo tends to work for those who don't already have thick hair. Let your hair dry and blow dry or use a flat iron it straight. Then for the curls use a 1inch flat iron, nothing bigger, nothing smaller than a 1 inch. The best one is a Chi, if you are willing to spend that much, they run at about $100, and they have them at upscale salons and target.



Anyway, use the chi and proceed to curl your hair by starting midway on your strands or higher. Go down with the flat iron and turn it continuously. You might want to practice until you get the perfect curl.



After you get the curls you want, use your fingers and and pull your hair back into a pony tail (Do not tie it too too tight)



Finally twist your hair and put it into a.."swirly" bun.



Go to sleep and when you wake up, you can get the messy curl look like those girls.



Its very easy, if you need any more details you can IM me on AIM at halfazian757!



How do I create soft curls %26amp; big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

dont hold the curlers on for long and use heat protection spray



How do I create soft curls %26amp; big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

wash your hair towel dry it slightly so it doesnt drip then shove you hair up it the messest bun ever leave it a while maybe over night then take it out a shake your hair so the curls drop then get mousse and scrunch you hair works every time for me !



How do I create soft curls %26amp; big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

The problem with the curling iron is that you are not separating the curls and letting them fall. On top of that, if you are adding hairspray right before you curl your hair, you are going to end up with tight locks.



Email me, I'll show you a picture of my hair after the curling iron and step by step instructions on how to achieve the look, :)



Good luck



How do I create soft curls %26amp; big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

There are big curling irons out there you can use. They come between 1'1/2 to 3' barrels. Your curling iron was to small. Make sure you have a iron that heats up well. Spray your hair with some hairspray before you curl it. That will make the iron curl more on the hair. Make sure your hair is dry also. If you don't you can end up with frizz.



How do I create soft curls %26amp; big sexy hair like this?? (see example)?

Use a one inch curling iron. Run it through all of your hair then run your fingers through it, a little bit of a mild hold hair spray and you got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment