Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

My dress look just like the dress from titanic. I rely don't know what to do with my hair. I would like to have it up with a lot of curls and some hair accessories ( silver only)



My Dress is black and red...



can you help me...



also should I ware gloves...the prom is a 007 theme



is this realy the right kind of look



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

if the theme is 007, why are you wearing a Titanic dress??



I would wear it down and curly



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

Sounds beautiful. Up and lots of curls sounds like it would be a very romantic look. Have fun.



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

if it's 007, you should look mysterious.



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

dress sounds gorgeous..that dress from the titanic was stunning.



i can see you wearing your hair upswept..but because the dress is so elaborate, keep hair accessories to a minimum.



no gloves, they will distract from the dress.



for a 007 theme..think sleek and very 1960's..almost futuristic.



that would be a totally opposite look from the titantic.



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

Always wear your hair in a way that you are most comfortable and compliments you most. No need to be uncomfortable.



But if style is a must, look at the dress first. Along the bust/neck line is it busy? Does it have a lot stitch work, ruffles or other decorations. If its a busy dress keep the hair away from it. Also if the dress is busy only wear a simple choker or small dropped pendant necklace. Clashing isn't good.



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

I would reccomend that you do your hair like Kate Winslet did at the Academy awards in the late 90s. That way you still fit in and look glam. Hair pins would really make your look even more glam. It doesn't matter what the theme is wear what you want to and have a good time. I always wear a prom gown to the casual dances at my church and no one really cares. I do it because I like to have fun. Remember the theme doesn't matter just dress how you want to your prom. Wear opera length gloves to add drama to your look. Try going to vintage stores to get some nice accessories for your look. Have fun!



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

Yes, it's the right kind of look. If I were you, I would curl your hair with rollers or curling iron, depending on how thick and long your hair is, and then style it loosely, so that some of the curls hang down. You don't want it pulled tight, so either have your hairstylist copy Rose's hair on Titanic, or if you're doing it yourself, do this: after curling all of it, carefully put it in a high ponytail, but separate off an inch or two all the way around and leave hanging down, out of the pony tail. (It's hard to describe, but basically you're taking the hair on the crown of your head and putting it up. Then the curls that are hanging down, and take each one and secure it with a bobby pin, draping it loosely up to the pony tail and letting the curls fall free. Put all the remaining hair up this way, except a few tendrils around your face or neck. That way, your hair will stay up, but it will look very loose. If the hair that is in the pony tail hangs down too long, take the curls that are too long and pin them up on top.



I did this for my sisters wedding, and it worked great. Then you can add any accessories to it. Have fun!



I have a dress that looks like it came from the Titanis movie. What should I do with my hair?

Here is a web site that lists all the bond girls - find one you like.



http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/speci...

No comments:

Post a Comment