Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What hair spray is best for updo's?

I am a hairstylist and I do updo's for wedding and proms etc....but i have not found the right hairspray that I'd like. I want a spray that smooth the the hair with no baby hair sticking out, something that I can actually comb through still without having it all dried up and harden. If you know please let me know. Thanks! Btw..if you happen to know other technique please share...thanks again^_*



What hair spray is best for updo's?

TRESemme european tres two fine mist hairspray.



it's amazing, and it's like, $5.



What hair spray is best for updo's?

I'm not a stylist, but my longtime hairdresser told me that she likes Sebastian Shaper or Paul Mitchell Super Clean as a working spray, and then Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine (spritz) to finish.



She did a gorgeous updo on me once for a wedding, and started with my hair one-day dirty and set on hot rollers first. I have a lot of that real fine baby-hair around my face, too, but she left that till last, and put just a little smoothing cream on it. Then she spritzed it, and that 'do lasted all night!



What hair spray is best for updo's?

Biosilk Spray Spritz, Bed Head Maxxed Out or Hard Head are my favorite hair sprays that don't make your hair feel like a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment