Sunday, November 15, 2009

I need a cheap prom dress!?

I'm about 5''4', brown hair brown eyes i am a plus size girl and don't have much money! help!



I need a cheap prom dress!?

I would suggest going to Khols and JC Penny's! I got my dress for about $60. Also look online for coupons and in the newspaper!



I need a cheap prom dress!?

Go to Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is in most malls it is a fabulous stores with tons of options and low prices, you can also find matching shoes there!



I need a cheap prom dress!?

Outlets are a good bet. I got a dress from the Jessica McClintock outlet for half the price!



I need a cheap prom dress!?

you can try goodwill for about 12 to20 dollars. ive gotten a dress there. also i know where i live there is a wedding/evening gown consignment store. try those.



also try shopping really early or really late. if you are plus size then there will be more selection when the dresses are going on sale.



I need a cheap prom dress!?

If you have a Gordmans in your area, then you are set. They have soooo much to choose from at such little prices. I got my homecoming dress there for $7.50, no lie. The only down size was I had to get an alternation, but the alteration was only twenty dollars and any dress costing 27.50 works for me! (Also, do not just think they only have homecoming dresses they have fancy, long and elegant ones too!)



I need a cheap prom dress!?

Or you can go to the Halloween Costume store and get a costume that looks like a prom dress... It's cheap and no one would know unless you told them...



I need a cheap prom dress!?

Do you have a Ross in your area? I'm a smart spender and I always go there to find dresses for dances and fancy dinners. They've all averaged $15 - $30, when their orig. prices were $80 or something. Marshall's is similar to Ross.



If you don't have access to either of these, you might want to take your chances on ebay, haha. Just as long as you check the measurements provided by the seller and you're not paying too much (ex: if the dress doesn't fit you, you won't have sacrificed too much), you should be fine =]



Or check the store Forever21 at the mall or Forever21.com. They have nice dresses in the $30 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment