Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

This is my face:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/n...



This is my body/dress:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/n...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/n...



I need to know some opinions for hair and makeup!



What's a girl to do?!



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

Gorgeous Girl, you don't need alot of makeup because if you do you will attract more attention to your face than you will to your figure and dress, so you want an even look.



Your makeup should start with a light foundation or powder whichever is to your liking.



eyeshadow comes next, I suggest a silver-white shimmer (very light) applied to the browbone and towards the inner eye, next a peachy colored shadow on the mid eyelid and up towards the center of your lid and out towards the outer eye, you will then use a green shimmer shadow (as close to the color of your eyes)



to line the upper and lower lash line, when applying to the lower lash , apply only to about 3/4 of the entire lower lash, make sure you use a thin sponge wand applicator or brush to ensure a thin line. use a sponge or brush applicator to blend your overall shadow look to eliminate creases or lines so the eyeshadow looks well blended into each color. Apply a very thin line of blk eyeliner to the upper lid only, the line should be applied all the way to the end of the outer eye and then turned up towards the end of your eyebrow, a slight twist and up should do it. Since your eyes are green I suggest a blk mascara, two coats should be enough unless you want it heavier, when applying mascara make sure the brush is clean, use a cloth that will not leave any residue on it, start with the upper lash first , tilt your head up towards heaven then holding your mirror above you begin by coating the upper side of your top lash, then the bottom, to apply to the lower lash you will tilt your head looking down and holding the mirror below you coat the bottom and top of your bottom lashes, wait at least 30 sec. before applying a second coat so your lashes can dry, if not then you will get a bulky look which you don't want.



Next apply two tones of blusher, one starting at the apples of your cheeks, I suggest a very light peach. Then the second tone from the outer part of your apples towards the outer part of your eye, so to say a sweeping motion, out and up, this color can be a tone darker than the peach to give you an enhanced look to your face shape. Next it's lipliner ,lipstick and gloss. I would stay with a peach-rose toned lipstick and a lipliner the same or near the same color as the lipstick, I suggest a lipliner so your lipstick will not run or bleed, if you like the color lipstick you choose and it coordinates well with your overall color use a clear gloss on top to attract! You don't have to go with lipstick and opt for colored gloss.



Your eyebrows are fine, just brush them upwards apply a little eyebrow color brn or brn/blk .



As for your hair I would not color it, I think long curls all the way around is fine because of your bare shoulders you will want your hair down but not all of it, with a few strands pulled up in the front away from that gorgeous face and eyes, tie back with a silver clip to match your dress and silver earrings too (not big ones, medium size dangle) Allow some small strands of your hair to whisp around your face



Honey you will be the Belle of the Ball! I can see you already WOW! Try practicing your makeup and put your earrings and hair pin on before hand so you can see how wonderful you will look that way you know how to modify your look if you have too. Good Luck!



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

Natural spring colous like jessica alba hair maby layered more?



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

Crimp your hair. Or better yet, curl it (too long to crimp well). Prom is a night where you really go all out with something that looks good, and is totally different.



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

you have really great eyes so you should definitely go more dramatic on the eye make-up with a neutral lip and a cute up 'do.... get a cute necklace and i think you'll be good to go =) hope that helps!



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

I think you should try:



閳ヮ敵akeup- black eyeliner on your lids, with silver eyeliner right above it. Put a little silver shadow on your brow bone. Try a natural blush that isn't too noticeable, with a tinted berry lipstick.



閳ヮ敭air- with this dress, I think you should have long, spiraled curls. It will look very nice with the type of dress you picked.



Hope this helps, check out the links! =D



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

Contact Toni at Mineral Way Makeup and she will help you with your makeup. Her email address is mineralwaymakeup@yahoo.com she will be glad to help you in any way that she can.



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

hmm i say big rolling waves for you hair



Link: 1)http://beauty.glam.com/photos/features/c...



2)http://www.brides.com/images/editorial/2...



like the one above without that flowery crap on the top of her head...but do that curls like that, it would look soo pretty!!!



3) the perfect waves: http://www.easycurls.com/gallery/beyonce...



definitely leave it down since you have a strapless dress...i love the shape of it btw =]



and makeup, hmm don't go with super smoky eyes, i would suggest more of a http://webadmin.ellecanada.com/upload/El...



OR



the Meghanna (second girl)



http://www.imancosmetics.com/1.0/private...



hope this helps! =]



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

since you have really nice long hair, i think you should wear it down



i think just a soft curl will look nice



somehting like http://images.art.com/images/products/re...



and your makeup



i think you should go for a smokey defined eye look



like



http://www.dresslikeduff.com/makeup/guid...



or if you dont wonna wear to much makeup http://www.dresslikeduff.com/makeup/guid...



http://www.dresslikeduff.com/makeup/guid...



to sum it all up...try to do more on the eyes and a pale pink on the lips



you dont need a lot of makeup....so just a little coverup, blush, liner, shadow, curl ur lashes and use mascara...and to get a tint of sunkissed sin..some bronzer



have fun at the dance



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

God, you are pretty. :/ Unfair! Haha.



I'd say a sort of curly, bob. Like a faux bob! http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/th...



there you go, I think that'd look good with your face.



I'd say accentuate those eyes. I'd say a smoky eye would look good. Your eyes are very pretty and I think the effect would beeee daaaazzzling. Haha. For reals though.



Have fun at prom!



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

def. smoky eyes, and long curly locks for hair.



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

U check out this makeup artist at Central #03-04. They give good advice and you can purchase a makeup voucher form them at $48 worth $78 for makeup + hairdo.



Help me? What to do for prom? [my pics included]?

I would pin the top part back and make it kinda poofy...like a faux hawk....idk how to explain it really...and i would just use a curling iron on to make some loose spiral curls. Btw i really like your dress, and i wish i had your body haha

No comments:

Post a Comment